Bhulekh UP – भूलेख UP is an online portal launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh by the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department to digitize the Uttar Pradesh land records and make them available to everyday citizens through a web portal. With the help of this, the ordinary citizens of Uttar Pradesh can view their land records online from their mobile phones while sitting at home. You can also get information about Bhu Naksha UP – Uttar Pradesh.
Along with this, today, through this article, you will get information about how to get UP Khasra – Khatoni Online, MP Bhulekh. The citizens of the state have greatly benefited from the introduction of the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal, now the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can see their land map / Bhulekh Naksha and Bhulekh sitting at home, and for this, they do not need to go to any government office.
What is Bhulekh?
Bhulekh is a government portal operated by the revenue department of the individual state government. This portal lets you quickly get the necessary information about any land in your city or village.
On Bhulekh, you will get information about your city, village, town, or any land in your state. Complete information is put on this portal by the government. Through this portal, sitting at home, you can find out which person has how much land or how much land you have. Along with all this, complete information about the length and width of the land and whose land is around your land is given to you through this portal sitting at home.
You must submit Xerox of the information downloaded from Bhulekh in many places. The Bhulekh portal is also known by different names, such as – Zameen Ki Fard, Bhulekh, Bhoomi Abhilekh, Locha Patta, Land Record, Bhoomi Naksha, etc.
What is UP Bhulekh?
We are talking about the UP Bhulekh web portal, which the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Board threw to digitalize Uttar Pradesh Land Records and offers land-related information to the citizens over the web portal. The government also involved the state’s NIC in this digitization process, making land ownership details, including ‘Khatauni’ (record of rights), available transparently.
UP Bhulekh portal to create to avoid the hassle of repeated visits to the Tehsildar or Patwari to verify the Bhulekh.
‘Bhulekh’ comprises two words: ‘Bhu’ meaning land, and ‘Lekh’ meaning (in Hindi) account. Thus, UP Bhulekh means Bhulekh of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The Bhulekh, available on the UP Bhulekh website, contains Khata (land) details, Khasra number (land identification number), and Khatauni (list of holdings of a separate family in that village) as per the state government’s digital database. Are. A digital database of UP Bhulekh creates for all the districts of Uttar Pradesh.
The Objective of Bhulekh UP
The word Bhulekh is made up of two words, first “Bhu” and second “Lekh,” in which “Bhu” means land, and “Lekh” means record. Thus, Bhulekh UP means land records in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh is a vast state, and the population here is also very high.
With the help of Bhulekh UP, people do not have to visit the nearest Tehsil or Lekhpal. It also saves time, and the work related to viewing their land records and Bhulekh Naksha UP gets done quickly. With the help of this portal, transparency also comes into the government functioning, due to which corruption also reduces, and people are watching Khasra Khatauni online sitting at home.
Before introducing the Bhulekh UP Map, all the work related to land records, like Khatauni, Khasra, etc., was manually entered on paper. But now, the UP government has computerized all the land record activities in the state. Now the information about Khatauni and other land is recorded on this portal for life. This computerized system is very systematic and transparent compared to the previous design.
Features of UP Bhulekh Online Portal
Here are some of the critical features of the UP Bhulekh online portal:
- Easy Navigation: On the UP Bhulekh portal, users can easily view essential information with just a few clicks. The services provided on this portal and links to different portals of the Government of Uttar Pradesh like the Registry Office, Board of Revenue, Disaster Management, etc.
- Categorization: The information provided on the UP Bhulekh online portal divide into different categories, which users can search based on their requirements.
- Ease of use: The portal is easy to use and provides complete information about UP Bhulekh, which users can search by providing simple information like property location, size, or registration number.
- User Guide: A user guide has also been provided on the UP Bhulekh portal so users can use it easily. You can find the information you need by reading these user guides.
- Online Services: There are several online services available on the UP Bhulekh portal, such as complaint registration, stamp and registry, e-district, and other such services.
What are the Benefits of the UP Bhulekh Portal?
- Bhulekh UP Portal helps the citizens of Uttar Pradesh to provide all the information related to their land. Using this portal, citizens get all the services associated with land sitting at home.
- To view any land-related details, citizens only need to enter the Khasra or Gata number on the portal.
- Apart from this, due to all the online records of the land, all the corruption related to the ground has ended.
- With the help of this portal, if any information on land has to update or any information has to add to the land accounts, then it is now possible to sit at home.
The UP Bhulekh online portal launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh helps the everyday citizens of the state to access all the land records in one click sitting at home. UP Bhulekh / Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh portal design to help avoid the hassle of going to any Tehsildar or Patwari whenever a citizen of UP needs to verify their land records and view UP Bhulekh Naksha. If required, he can take the help of these online portals upbhulekh.gov.in.
How to See a Copy of Khatauni on the upbhulekh.gov.in Portal?
It is straightforward to see the Bhulekh Khatauni Uttar Pradesh copy on the upbhulekh.gov.in portal. You can see the composition of Khatauni on your device’s screen in just a few clicks. For this, you have to follow the following steps-
- First, visit UP Bhulekh Portal – bhulekh up nic in up, which has now changed to upbhulekh.gov.in.
- On the UP Bhulekh homepage, click on view copy of Khatauni (record of rights).
- Now you have to submit the captcha that appears on the screen. After that, you must select the district, tehsil, and village name/village name/village code to check the copy of the land record.
- After this, you can enter the Khasra/Gata number, account number, or owner’s name (account holder). If you want to see Khasra Khatauni name-wise, then here you select the account holder’s name option.
- Now to check the details of the account number, select the account number, then click on the option ‘ View Quote ‘ (View Account Details).
- After this, a Khatauni with the Gate number of the selected village will appear in front of you.
By following the above steps, you can see the copy of your Bhulekh Khatauni on UPbhulekh gov in. Below we will tell you what you need to check Land Record UP.
To Check UP Land Record, you will need the Following Things:
- Name of District
- Name of Tehsil ( Tehsil Bhulekh Khatauni copy )
- village name
- Khasra Number / Gata Number / Name of the Account holder / Transfer Date
- Apart from this, if you want to see the map of your land, you can see it with the help of the Bhu Naksha UP portal. It would be best to visit UP Bhu Naksha’s official portal – upbhunaksha.gov.in. After this, you can get information about Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh by entering the district, tehsil, and village/gata number there.
Process of UP Bhulekh Login
If you want to log in to the UP Bhulekh Gov portal, then let us tell you that there are three types of login on this Bhulekh portal, which are as follows-
- Real-Time Khatauni Login
- measles login
- khatauni login
You can log in to the UP Bhulekh portal by clicking the relevant link.
UP Bhulekh Helpline
Suppose you have any technical problem related to your land records, Khatauni, etc., on the UP Bhulekh online portal or the portal. In that case, you can solve your problem by contacting the email or number below.
Email ID : email@example.com
Computer Cell Revenue Circle Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Today in this article, we (Computers Marketing) have tried to explain to you in simple words what it is. (What is Bhulekh) And also, you will be able to understand well the benefits of Bhulekh and all the ways to get information about the land. After reading our data, you have understood Bhulekh and Bhulekh UP well. Please share it with your groups, and do not forget to share your suggestions and thoughts in the comments.
Bhulekh UP: The Revenue Council of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a digital portal for land records, i.e., Bhulekh UP. Under the National Land Records Modernization Program, the Government of India has digitized all land records. UP Bhulekh means land account/record keeping.
Related searches –
Small Business Telephony Guide
In the modern business landscape, effective communication is key to success, regardless of the size of your enterprise. For small…